We typically gather two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This info is moved to, processed and held by us in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their ads and use the Exact Same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not designed nor are they intended for use by kids 13 and under;
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites like a review, survey or promotion. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the extent of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. We also use this data in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting location in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known email address you have provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might occur while we take necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices concerning how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not find any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to change your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a minor child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.